Icon to open the menu
Accessibility Tools Accessibility Tools
Get Help
This is our general fund which helps to support our mission and expand critical programs, as we advocate for the rights of New Jerseyans with disabilities.
Dedicate this Donation

Honoree Details

Notification Details

Select Payment Method
Personal Info


Credit Card Info
This is a secure SSL encrypted payment.

Donation Total: $50 One Time

Resource Center

Vocational Rehabilitation Transition Services: A Student’s Guide

New Jersey’s state vocational rehabilitation (VR) agencies train young people and adults with disabilities to find and keep good jobs.

In New Jersey we have two state vocational rehabilitation (VR) agencies:

  • The Division of Vocational Rehabilitation Services (DVRS) which assists students and adults with disabilities, and
  • The Commission for the Blind and Visually Impaired (CBVI), which assists students and adults who are blind or nearly blind.

There are two types of transition services that students with disabilities can get in school through DVRS and CBVI:

  • Pre-employment transition services
  • Individual transition services

Transition services help you get ready for life after school. Your school and the State vocational rehabilitation agency must help you get transition services.

Transition services must be based on your interests, abilities, and needs.

Click below for more information about Transition Services and Frequently Asked Questions

Self-Advocacy in the Workplace: Know Your Rights
Social Security Overpayments – The Basics and How to Handle Overpayment Issues