Icon to open the menu
Accessibility Tools Accessibility Tools
Icon to close search modal


Enter a search request and press enter. Press Esc or the X to close.

Resource Center

How to Report Abuse and Neglect

If you are a person with a disability in a medical hospital, psychiatric hospital, developmental center, nursing home, or other facility, or a family member or friend, and you are concerned about abuse, neglect or violations of the rights of a person with a disability or your own rights, please contact us. For medical emergencies or you believe someone is in danger, please dial 911.

Supported Decision-Making
Making Up Special Education Services If the Student Graduated at the end of the 2019-2020 School Year: Frequently Asked Questions