- This event has passed.
Transition Law Day Clinic
June 3, 10:30 am3:30 pm
Come to the Disability Rights New Jersey’s Transition Law Day to learn more about your rights when transitioning from student life to adult life!
- Are you a student aged 14-21?
- Do you have an IEP or 504 plan?
- Have you thought about what you want to do after high school graduation?
- Did you know your school and vocational rehabilitation agencies can help you prepare for life after high school?
This event was created for you!
Timeline for Law Day: 10:30-3:30
- 11-1130 Intro to transition and VR
- 1130-12 Self-advocacy
- 12-12:45 Lunch
- 1-1:50 Session – by appointment only
- 2-2:50 Session – by appointment only
Where: Disability Rights NJ 210 South Broad Street, 3rd Floor Trenton NJ 08608
When: Saturday, June 3, 10:30a-3:30p (lunch will be provided)
Limited space available! Please RSVP by May 26 by registering via the EventBrite link below.
When registering, please indicate which spot you are registering for – we have 15 spots for morning, 3 spots for each afternoon session. Available on first come, first serve basis. Others will be waitlisted.
For questions or to provide specific details, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.